Create songs by means of rhythmic patterns
Ordrumbox is a free rhythm box which tries to escape from the classic conventionalisms of these beat machines by means of features which haven't been seen before in this type of product.
Audio sequencer with drum kits and an automatic composer.
- Virtual rhythm boxes.
- Create songs by composing rhythmic patterns: define the amount of 'hits' for each pattern.
- Use as many sounds (tracks) as you want for each pattern.
- Adjust pitch, panorama, volume, etc.
- Polyrhythmic capacity: add loop points to each sound.
- Use the arpeggio functions to automatically generate new rhythm patterns, variations and melodic scales.
- Organize the sound library automatically depending on its own nature.
- Includes songs and sample kits, even though you can import your own in WAV format.
- Import and export MIDI files.
- Render your songs in CD quality.
Create whatever you want
If you have a good collection of sounds you will be able to use them in Ordrumbox. Modify them with the features of the rhythm box so you can store the result as a new kit. Furthermore, the software offers a virtual synthesizer from which you will be able to create new and exclusive sounds for your songs.
Download Ordrumbox for free and express the rhythm you have in you with this drum machine!
- Requires that you have Java 1.6 or above installed to work.